Equipped for Fun! Designed for Safety.
Roots Gymnastics Center occupies over 19,000 square feet with state of the art Olympic quality gymnastics equipment that children of all ability and ages can utilize. Safety is a number one priority at Roots, therefore we have specialized equipment for children 6 and under that allows for learning new skills while minimizing risk of injury. With 4 in-ground trampolines and 2 large foam pits, Roots is one of the largest and safest gymnastics centers for both recreational and competitive gymnasts to train, play, and have fun in!
- Great location: Conveniently just 2.5 miles off the Mass Pike (Exit 3 Westfield). We are central to Westfield, Springfield, Chicopee, Holyoke, Hamptons, and the Hilltowns.
- Adjacent to the gymnastics center is the brand new Roots Learning Center which offers programs from infant through pre-k both half and full day options. This creates an integrative arena for children to grow and develop in activities that build confidence and positive behavior.
Roots Gymnastics is for children of all abilities and ages.
- Two 45 ft x 49 ft Spring Floors
- Little Sprouts Floor
- Kids Circuit for Bars training
- Uneven Bars
- Vaulting Tables and Runway with foam pit/resi mats
- Two 40 ft in-ground tumble tracks into foam pit/ resi mats
- Single Bars over foam pits and Trench Bar for Team training
- Multiple tumbling strips (spring & NEW rod) into foam pit/ resi mats for training
- 2 in-ground 7 ft x 14 ft trampolines
- Climbing ropes and wall rope climb net
- 4 Competitive Balance Beams and an assortment of low beams
- Parallel bars and pommel horse for boys team and general conditioning
- Balcony style large parent view area of the entire gym with bleacher seating
- Birthday party room
- Fully air-conditioned