Give your child a fantastic opportunity by registering them for a class at Roots Gymnastics. We are always enrolling. If you enroll when a term has already begun, the remainder of your classes are pro-rated. Once in a class, your spot is held within that class and time slot for the following terms as you continue with your training program progress. Many options on how to register for your class!
Please view our programs (for times, rates, and descriptions) to find the class that is right for your child. If you have any questions about the registration process please contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Methods of Registration:
Online (as easy as 1, 2, 3):
- Fill in the online registration form out completely. Click "Next".
- Follow steps 1-5. If you scroll over any class you can view descriptions and rates for each class.
- Your child is now enrolled in a fabulous class at Roots Gymnastics Center.
- 413-562-2333 - our customer service staff will guide you through the enrollment process and help you select the class that is most appropriate for your child.
Safety / Liability
As part of the registration process, and before any child can participate in activities at Roots, the parent or guardian of any person participating in classes, events or activities at Roots Gymnastics Center is required to sign a safety / liability waiver agreeing to the following:
- Compliance with the rules and policies of the Center
- Awareness and appreciation of the risks, damages and losses associated with participation in gymnastics activities and events
- Allowing photos of the student to be used in marketing materials
- Certification that the student is able to participate in the programs without any restrictions.